- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Leaders Today Need Relational Skills
October 30, 2017
Leading people is now as important as managing tasks! Leaders are expected to build trust and respect, collaboration and consensus, motivation and loyalty.
Trust provides the emotional glue that ensures people keep their promises to each other, share knowledge and complete work on time to a high standard.
Respect is the key to creating a cohesive team and productive work environment where people put themselves out to help each other when things get tough.
In a collaborative environment team members support and encourage each other, achieving more as a team than they could do if they only focused on their own tasks and responsibilities.
Motivating and persuading are how we keep people committed to the team. They are willing to do what we want them to do, when we need them to do it, even when they are tired or annoyed.
These skills come easily to just a few people, the rest of us must make time to learn them. You can now do so on the latest course from training leader EuroMaTech in Dubai and other centres around the world.
The Best Practices in Communication and Relational Skills programme is based on research among global project and programme leaders conducted by consultant Jo Ann Sweeney back in 2010. This research identified the top ten skills for effective team leadership – active listening, feedback, trust, respect, collaboration, conveying vision, setting priorities, motivating, facilitating and negotiating.
Mrs Sweeney leads this training programme and over five days provides practical techniques so you can master these skills to build high achieving teams where people feel valued.
This Best Practices in Communication and Relational Skills programme is for people who wish to lead their teams more effectively and who have been identified as having leadership potential. You will leave confident you can inspire and motivate team members to give of their best.
Do you wish to join in the next run of Best Practices in Communication and Relational Skills training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.