- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
It’s a Competitive World Out There!
July 14, 2019
In today’s rapidly changing marketplace it is hard enough just to stand still, let alone continuously improve and grow. Research shows that one of the biggest barriers of business success is the way people are led and managed and the way quality improvement initiatives are developed and implemented. So, what can you do if you feel that you are not achieving the business and quality improvements you and your customer demand and to avoid just doing what you have always done? EuroMaTech’s Leadership and Management Skills training course provides an understanding of the issues which allow for effective management and supervision, such as proactive planning, understanding of customer relations, effective time management, proper communication and understanding human interaction, helping new managers / supervisors know how to use productive leadership and management techniques.
Supervisors and Managers attending a new course from training leaders in EuroMaTech in Dubai this week are learning how advanced levels of management, quality improvement tools and approaches and innovative motivational and team leading techniques help increase employee engagement, motivation and productivity.
Twentieth century management techniques are not appropriate for the twenty-first century. This programme explores and applies current thinking and approaches to help leaders maximise their organisations’ potential.
EuroMaTech training course Leadership and Management Skills for the New Manager Supervisor looks at how changes in employee behaviour have come about during this century. New communication techniques and management tools are being increasingly used to maximize performance and productivity without losing the essential soft skills required to be a successful leader in today’s turbulent business environment.
Topics and skills covered to help you become a more effective leader and manager include:
- Leadership skills for the new or existing manager supervisor
- Importance of goal setting and planning in management
- Using your time for maximum productivity
- Communication skills and interpersonal interactions
- Action planning for performance improvement
Together these topics, skills and approaches provide a powerful toolkit to improve, leadership, engagement, quality improvement and overall organisational performance. Remember as discovered by Deming the guru of quality improvement – when quality improves costs go down. It is a win-win for everyone.
By the end of the course Managers and Leaders will have built their toolkit of improvement ideas and approaches, they will have explored ways that can successfully motivate and engage employees to continuously improve their own performance and have applied the learning to help them undertake real strategic success in their organisations.
We invite you to take a look at the EuroMaTech website to view the dates of this and other courses being run in exciting venues.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Leadership and Management Skills for New Manager and Supervisor training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.