- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
How important is Health and Safety in Engineering Projects?
September 17, 2017
Engineering professionals attending a new course entitled “Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects” from training leaders EuroMaTech in Dubai this week learn how Risk Assessment and Safety Culture are essential tools in preventing workplace disasters. Using a series of case studies and syndicate exercises, the Health and Safety in Engineering Projects training course covers essential skills such as understanding the causes of HSE failure within an organization and learning how to avoid them. The course is provided by our Senior Consultant, Michael Ellerby, who is from England.
Risk Assessments are used to predict how industrial incidents occur, and to determine what steps can be taken to prevent the disasters and to mitigate the consequences. Engineering Projects often involve working at the margins of knowledge and experience, and so more detailed analysis is required. The use of Bow Tie Diagrams helps to visualise the risk assessment process and assists an understanding of routes of failure.
A positive Safety Culture within an organisation increases the resilience of an organisation and creates a shield against failure. It ensures that workers at all level are able to challenge paths that may lead to disaster.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Causes of Industrial Disasters
- Environmental Issues
- Risk Assessment
- Accident Causation
- Accident Investigation
- Safety Culture
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to allow organisations to avoid Industrial Disasters and other related failures.
The course builds the knowledge of the participants so that that they can play an active role in ensuring the Health and the Safety of all workers.
Do you wish to join in the next run of Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.