- Advanced Documents and Records Management Compliance 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Review of Financial Accounting & Detecting Fraud 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Credit Policies Management: 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control using ISO 9001:2015 as a Framework 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Advanced Business Writing Skills 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Best Practices in Executive Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Professional English Language for Executive Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Talent Retention Through Remuneration and Training 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Valves, Actuators and Steam Traps 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Building a Customer-Centric Service Culture 31 - 04 Nov 2021
- Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 01 - 05 Nov 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 01 - 12 Nov 2021
- Power & Distribution Transformers 07 - 11 Nov 2021
Visionary Leadership: Fostering an Emotionally Excellent Workplace
March 1, 2020
Visionary Leadership understand that employees need to experience success in the workplace if their organisations are to be productive and competitive. Recent research has indicated that developing their emotional intelligence can help employees succeed in the workplace. Everyone wants to be successful in life. Success can be attained by some but for many others it is only an elusive dream.
It was widely held that one’s success in life is measured by one’s Intelligence Quotient or IQ. But in recent times, it has been proven that Emotional Intelligence (EI) is also an important determinant.
EI is often defined as comprising two components: intrapersonal skills (or self awareness) and interpersonal skills (the ability to relate well with others).
Studies have shown that people with high EI are often the most successful in their personal lives as well as in their careers.
Thus, knowing how to develop your visionary leadership and EI to an optimum can help you succeed in the workplace. However, merely being knowledgeable about EI does not enable an individual to be emotionally intelligent.
I have discovered that people are not able to be emotionally intelligent because they are not motivated. At the core of the motivation problem is our heart or, more specifically, our spiritual heart.
In my research on visionary leaders over the last two decades, I have found that in order to be consistently emotionally intelligent, an individual need to develop Emotional Excellence (EE), which is the heart motivation. Leaders who are emotionally excellent will be able to help their organisation to connect with its most important asset — people. When this special connection exists, the leaders will be able to lead others with their hearts.
Employees working under these leaders are inspired to give their best, to work from their hearts, and to channel their creative energies to produce an emotionally intelligent organisation.
In this Euromatech training course I will teach you how to develop emotional excellence by using the Leonard Personality Inventory (LPI) Model.
The LPI will help you to gain insights into your own personality and the behaviour of others. Knowing how people tend to behave is very important to understanding them and to your interactions with them.
In fact, Leonard is derived from the acronym Let’s Explore our personality based on Openness, Neutral, Analytical, Relational and Decisive behavioural tendencies in people.
Understanding our personality is crucial to knowing our strengths and weaknesses and developing our emotional excellence.
I welcome you to come and attend the Euromatech Leadership Vision & Organisational Reality to learn more about this topic on 16 – 20 March 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For more details please check it here and register today.
Reference: EuroMaTech Senior Consultant – Prof. Dr. Leonard Yong
Check out our courses for 2020 at www.euromatech.com/training-plan-2020.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.