- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
Using Financial Analysis to Gain Strategic Advantage
July 21, 2019
Accounting & finance departments are usually ripe with valuable information in the form of huge volumes of numbers and financial data. This treasure of information is, however, hardly utilized by companies at its full potential. This leads to one of the major causes of poor decision-making, and thus getting companies vulnerable in front of the stiff competition. In today’s fast paced business world timing & quality of decision-making is everything and can often lead companies towards make or break situation.
Companies who merely rely on producing monthly, quarterly and yearly and hope to out beat the competition are living in an unreal world. In fact, preparing financial statements are just a first step towards the actual potential they carry. Having financial statements and not utilizing them through proper analysis is like utilizing computer as a calculator. Success in financial management goes by the internationally recognised name Accounting and Finance, and is considered as a must for anyone taking up employment in business or administration
Companies striving to gain strategic advantage, must look forward to institute a culture of analyzing information to the best of their advantage. Financial information when analyzed through time tested techniques, can produce marvelous results for companies and businesses of all types.
Historical financial information and forecasted data coupled with smart financial analysis can provide valuable insights to assist in developing strategic decisions like, acquisitions, expansion, new projects, product roll outs and investment opportunities.
With timely and effective financial analysis companies may gain strategic advantage by executing well-informed and data driven decisions on timely basis.
After carrying out a financial analysis, senior management and investors can better determine whether to:
- Shut down part of a company or keep it going. It might also help people decide whether to sell it.
- Go ahead with a project. The analysis could also help decide whether to change some aspects of a proposed project.
- Get a bank loan or issue shares to increase the company’s working capital.
- Lend capital or invest in a company or project. In other words, become either a creditor or partner.
- Buy or rent/lease production machinery.
Given the extensive role of Financial Analysis in business, attending a relevant course could be of great value.
EuroMaTech is providing a high-quality training and learning opportunity with Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting and Decision Making to become an effective financial Analyst capable of making sound decisions for your personal and organizational benefit. The training course will improve your ability to strategize, plan, monitor and control the performance of your organization and investments.
Key topics we cover include:
- Utilizing financial statements to evaluate the financial and strategic performance of an organization
- Appreciation of discounted cash flow (DCF) techniques and their application to financial decision-making
- Identifying key success factors, early warning signs, and financial momentum signals in your own industry sector
- Understanding of EVA (Economic Value Added), RONA (Return on Net Assets) and other indicators, as performance metrics
- Framing the value creation/destruction process in mergers and acquisitions from the market’s perspective and recognizing signals from the market to management
- Building a realistic budget, under a base case, upside and downside scenarios
- Identification and utilization of financial and business data sources that give insights into business and financial strategies
Looking to make meaningful business decisions and wish to gain strategic advantage in your industry? Allow the Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting and Decision-Making training to do exactly that.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.