- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
The Systems are always in Place
May 23, 2019
“For a long time, people were saying that most accidents were due to human error and this is true in a sense but it’s not very helpful. It’s a bit like saying that falls are due to gravity.” Dr. T. Kletz
No employee – no family – should have to wonder whether today will be a safe day at the workplace. Everyday should be a safe day. All employees must return home every day without any harm.
The truth, however, is that unfortunately every year accidents still occur in the oil and gas industry resulting in the unacceptable loss of lives and the heavy financial loss running into millions of dollars for compensation, plant repairs and government fines.
The only way to prevent this horrific story repeating is the insisting on investing in solid training for employees within the oil & gas industry. It is no wonder that the standard for Process Safety Management stipulates that training for the operating staff should be repeated at least every 36 months.
It is not possible to calculate how many accidents have been prevented with consistent training because the accidents have not occurred. Strong training programs are critical for success in the oil and gas industry. The systems for good control and incident prevention are always there but the problem remains that these systems are not functioning correctly. Is this because the management loop has flaws and the staff lack the necessary competencies?
EuroMaTech’s Oil and Gas Operational Safety training course is critical and drives competency changes for the delegates attending. A variety of different topics will be covered including the Regulations covering the oil and Gas Industry, Start up, Safe Containment of Hydrocarbons and HAZOP studies with case studies of where and why there have been failures.
Delegates attending this EuroMaTech course on “Oil and Gas Operational Safety” will take away invaluable knowledge that can and should be used in their own organizations’.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.