- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
The Strategic People Manager
February 18, 2019
Have you every played the children’s game of “Join the Dots?” Most children’s books have pages of shapes that can be completed by joining the dots. The rule is to join the dots in the correct numerical order. If you do not, you will not achieve the intended picture.
Well, strategy is a little like joining the dots – except for two major differences. Firstly, there are no dots. You must identify them yourself in your strategy formulation. Secondly, once you have identified the dots, you must join them up in the right order, strategy implementation. As with the children’s game, if the dots are wrong and you join them up in the wrong order, the picture will not be as visioned.
Strategic People Managers generally have a better understanding of where the business currently stands (the dots) and what innovative changes (the sequence) they need to implement in order to reach the goal (vision). By assessing their industry, leaders can help management teams to recognise the organisation’s current position within its sector and establish realistic and attainable objectives. Leaders can then assist in determining how best to reach these goals and help implement the necessary changes. By taking a precise and pragmatic view of strategy, leaders can assess the impact on their business and achieve sustainability.
If we go back to the children for a moment, there is another similarity. Any journey you take with a child will include those magic words, “are we there yet?” Our children need to know the who, what, when, where and why. So do the people that we have sent on a journey of strategic change – engagement is a key component of a successful strategy. If our teams know the 5 W’s, then success becomes more certain. The lack of knowing simply creates resistance and disquiet among the passengers. The role of the Strategic People Manager is to identify the strategy formulation, to drive the strategy implementation and engage the workforce in a united effort to achieve success.
Attend the EuroMaTech – The Strategic People Manager training course to help you achieve your strategic success.
ABOUT the Course:
This unique EuroMaTech training course on The Strategic People Manager covers critical areas of strategic achievement through those responsible for its execution – namely the people. The strategic manager may be accountable, but it is the people who are responsible for success. Therefore engagement is necessary and for engagement you need to build trust and influence through emotional intelligent management.
The focus of this course is on the management style, behaviours and actions required to achieve effective engagement with those people tasked to achieve strategic objectives. This will include detailed presentation and discussion of contemporary leading-edge approaches to people management and engagement showing how traditional systems of management should be changed to ensure strategic objectives succeed and organisations are sustained.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “The Strategic People Manager” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on this training seminar?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.