- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
The Strategic People Manager
February 18, 2019
Have you every played the children’s game of “Join the Dots?” Most children’s books have pages of shapes that can be completed by joining the dots. The rule is to join the dots in the correct numerical order. If you do not, you will not achieve the intended picture. Strategic People Manager.
Well, strategy is a little like joining the dots – except for two major differences. Firstly, there are no dots. You must identify them yourself in your strategy formulation. Secondly, once you have identified the dots, you must join them up in the right order, strategy implementation. As with the children’s game, if the dots are wrong and you join them up in the wrong order, the picture will not be as visioned.
Strategic People Managers generally have a better understanding of where the business currently stands (the dots) and what innovative changes (the sequence) they need to implement in order to reach the goal (vision). By assessing their industry, leaders can help management teams to recognise the organisation’s current position within its sector and establish realistic and attainable objectives. Leaders can then assist in determining how best to reach these goals and help implement the necessary changes. By taking a precise and pragmatic view of strategy, leaders can assess the impact on their business and achieve sustainability.
If we go back to the children for a moment, there is another similarity. Any journey you take with a child will include those magic words, “are we there yet?” Our children need to know the who, what, when, where and why. So do the people that we have sent on a journey of strategic change – engagement is a key component of a successful strategy. If our teams know the 5 W’s, then success becomes more certain. The lack of knowing simply creates resistance and disquiet among the passengers. The role of the Strategic People Manager is to identify the strategy formulation, to drive the strategy implementation and engage the workforce in a united effort to achieve success.
Attend the EuroMaTech – The Strategic People Manager training course to help you achieve your strategic success.
ABOUT the Course:
This unique EuroMaTech training course on The Strategic People Manager covers critical areas of strategic achievement through those responsible for its execution – namely the people. The strategic manager may be accountable, but it is the people who are responsible for success. Therefore engagement is necessary and for engagement you need to build trust and influence through emotional intelligent management.
The focus of this course is on the management style, behaviours and actions required to achieve effective engagement with those people tasked to achieve strategic objectives. This will include detailed presentation and discussion of contemporary leading-edge approaches to people management and engagement showing how traditional systems of management should be changed to ensure strategic objectives succeed and organisations are sustained.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “The Strategic People Manager” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on this training seminar?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.