- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
Success Under Pressure
July 24, 2021
Covid-19! Working Safely in today’s pandemic world challenges.
How this Pandemic is still raging the world with its mutation and various variants. Scientists and world leaders are faced with the humongous task to tackle the spread of this deadly virus with global immunisation programs. Medical personnel are racing to save multitudes of lives with all their might non-stop 24/7, and every life saved is defined for them as success. Imagine the overwhelming situations and tremendous pressure these medical personnel must face – overcrowded wards, insufficient medical facilities, overwork, exhaustion, and burnt-out; they work under extreme pressure!
Back in the workplace, the situation may encounter pressure of lesser severity compared to the daunting task of saving lives. Some of the challenges during this period are restarting manufacturing operations, establishing crisis teams, ensuring employees following strict SOP to work safely, flexible work arrangements, working from home, communicating effectively and other unforeseen challenges. Nevertheless, the intensity of stress felt by individuals under any circumstances must be managed appropriately, to avoid damage to one’s health and relationships.
Any person can feel the negative impacts of the pandemic and feel stressful. However, one can learn ways to cope and manage effectively to avoid caving in. There are mindsets and strategies to turn problems into challenges, obstacles into opportunities, such as positive psychology, optimism, cognitive flexibility, creativity, etc. There are emotion focus techniques one can be trained, to stay calm and focused when under pressure. Various deep breathing techniques can help individuals regain composure during stressful moments, and it is worth mentioning that one breathing technique has been scientifically examined with conclusion that it helps to reduce inflammation and improve immunity. It is vital to maintain optimal physical and emotional health interacting with overwhelming situations and the 21st century work environment.
Success means different things to different people, it varies from person to person, and from time to time. This Covid-19 pandemic has brought about great pressure in all aspects, and it is important to take responsibility for one’s safety and remain emotionally healthy and not succumb to depression. The grace to stay alive is success, and the ability to sustain physical, mental and emotional wellbeing would be great feats.
Join us by register to this “Success under Pressure: Emotional Intelligence, Conflict Management & Negotiations” training course to learn more life skills.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.