- CCPS Risk-Based Process Safety (RBPS) 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Gas Turbine & Compressors 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Building Collaborative Business Models for Innovation and Competitiveness 08 - 12 Aug 2021
- Writing Effective Legal Documents and Commercial Contracts - A Practical Workshop 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 09 - 20 Aug 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 09 - 20 Aug 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Pensions Management 09 - 13 Aug 2021
- Advanced Warehouse Management,Warehousing Performance Measures,Storage Control & Safety 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Strategic Marketing: Planning, Development & Implementation 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Audit Sampling: From Engagement Planning to Execution 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Waste Management 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Professional English Language for Executive Management 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Accounting & Finance for Non-Financial Professionals 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Transformational Leadership Post COVID-19 15 - 19 Aug 2021
- Advanced Maintenance Management 16 - 20 Aug 2021
- Upstream Petroleum Cost Trends and Benchmarking 16 - 20 Aug 2021
Pigging of Crude & Gas Pipelines
March 29, 2020
Pigging of Crude & Gas Pipelines is not an easy task to control and manage the site. You need to understand all the technical and powerful tools to help you have a strong and reliable management with a good follow up with control.
The Pigging of Crude & Gas Pipelines tools were calibrated and adjusted to suit the flow conditions and the operating parameters of the pipeline.
At the end of run, the inspection tools were received in good mechanical condition. The data collected was downloaded and processed onsite. It was confirmed that the data recorded covered the whole length of the pipeline and is suitable for further analysis to determine the integrity of the pipeline.
This training course, “Oil Movement, Storage & Troubleshooting Management and Operation of Oil & Gas Terminals,” we learn more about a preliminary list of anomalies which may be used for field verification purposes. These anomalies include The MFL tool velocity and temperature profile, The MFL magnetization and sensor loss profile, and a suggested verification procedure and verification forms.
Also, you will learn, in case it is difficult to measure the distance from the reference points, “Position of Feature,” may include in-between reference points. The following may be used as in-between reference points: Short pipes or bends; Wall thickness changes or changes of pipe types; Repair shells, sleeves, clamps, CP points, insulation joints; Other pipeline features, such as casings, swamp weights, ground anchors.
In this training course, you learn and practice the contained in and how look likes the report is supplied on a preliminary basis and as such, is subject to change as further analysis is conducted. We are confident that you will learn many skills from this course Oil Movement, Storage & Troubleshooting Management and Operation of Oil & Gas Terminals, and we are looking forward to you to join us.
Check out our courses for 2020 at www.euromatech.com/training-plan-2020.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.