- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
Navigating the Sea of Data
February 27, 2019
Artificial Intelligence – As the world and technology has developed, and introduced new paradigms like Big Data, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Digitization and many others, the documents and records that the average employee needs to work on everyday has exponentially increased. The data was in the beginning referred as data lakes, while now we can freely discuss about the data oceans.
As with the navigation through the oceans, the navigation within the data also has its own rules and regulations. The data can belong to certain entity, organization, person etc. like the territorial waters of the oceans, while other data might be accessible to anyone, and this would be considered as international waters.
This comparison can actually help us determine the current state of affairs regarding the digital world and the data, as it is expanding and the people and institutions cannot define rules and regulations at the pace that will keep up with the developments.
We should understand that although the navigation in the oceans and territorial waters were defined a long time ago, there is still a lot of issues and we can still hear about the disputes regarding the territorial waters. The same is with the data – as the data becomes a part of the world data ocean, it can enter the rough seas where all the territorial disputes are focused. It can also be tempered with or even hijacked by hackers, like the ships and crews today can be intercepted by pirates.
To be able to safely navigate the territorial water issues the entities, companies and institutions should be first aware of the rules and regulations, and at the same time, be able to comply with their requirements, either on the national, or regional or international level.
At the same time, companies and institutions need to be prepared to either individually or in cooperation with other companies and institutions, protect their own data from intrusion, stealing or tampering.
The risks are many and keep expanding, however there are also solutions and barriers which can be used for mitigating these risks, and optimizing the workflow of the companies, institutions and industries.
The adequate information regarding the available systems, the proper way of their introduction and the timeframe required for their optimal results is helping the companies navigate through the data oceans, keeping them in the waters they are allowed to sail in, providing them with charts and maps which enable them to avid the reefs and hidden dangers, while at the same time, enabling full cooperation with other data users for the benefit of them as a company but also for the benefit of their customers.
The navigation is not easy, but it is possible to achieve excellence and even discover some uncharted waters where the companies can achieve sustainable gains.
Proper information, training and planning, with an adequate understanding of the time required to implement the data solutions, is of outmost importance for success.
To check some related course about Data, visit our Training Plan.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.