- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentations Skills
June 27, 2019
Today’s 21st century working environment requires the need to demonstrate a more human style of interaction with different types of people, at different levels and across a variety of situations.
No one day is the same and employees often find themselves in work-based scenarios that require the ability to achieve a desirable outcome not only to achieve their personal goals but to help the organisation in which they work, achieve its overall aim and purpose.
With this in mind and to give them the best chance of success, the ability to communicate well and get in harmony and on the same wavelength with other people or with an audience enables them to converse and engage in a way that is purposeful, meaningful, productive, influential, engaging, motivational and inspiring.
Obtaining buy-in, getting proposals accepted, agreeing a way forward, pitching new ideas, bringing around change, are just some of the challenges employees face but are essential for personal and organisational growth.
Winning Presentation moments are not decided by chance – they’re decided by how they are handled. How employees present a topic and share knowledge is what makes the difference. It is the hinge on which the door opens, enabling audiences to want to listen more attentively to what employees have to say.
EuroMaTech offers a Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentations Skills training course, focusing on the art of delivering Winning Presentations and on the fundamentals of communication and uncovering the art of how to negotiate.
The training course is not dedicated to the 98% of time spent on the banal gaps between big presentation moments. It’s dedicated to that 2% of presentation moments, which really decide the success, or failure of the whole 100%.
Looking to develop, strengthen or enhance personal capabilities within today’s 21st century working environment? Allow the Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentations Skills training to do exactly that.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.