- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Make Your Organization Stronger Through Getting New Contract Management Solutions
September 15, 2019
, including contract management, is a critical component of budget implementation/execution – as defined within the public financial management cycle. Financial controls should be in place to ensure that funds are available in a timely manner and are used only for the intended purposes.
If there are issues in the budget planning and approval process, such issues should be identified well in advance (e.g. during Project preparation) and appropriate arrangements put in place. Undue delays in making contractual payments put the organization at contractual default, potentially also affecting contractor cash flow, resulting in contract implementation delays and other complications.
Effective contract management is essential in delivering the intended outcome. This training course will assist organization in managing contracts (post- contract award).
The purpose of this training course on Contract Management is to support organizations’ contract management practice by illustrating some of the key aspects and issues. It should be kept in mind that contracts shall be managed in accordance with the contract.
is part of the Procurement Process. The processes preceding contract award (such as procurement planning, selection of contractors etc.) are described in detail in the various procurement guidance.
This training course focuses on the contract management activities undertaken during the period from the award of contract to contract completion. Where applicable, this period includes the defects liability period and/or warranty period.
This training course starts from the general and relevant aspects of contract management (such as Contract Management Plan (CMP), relationship management etc.). It then presents the contract management aspects of selected categories (such as Works, Goods etc.) to try to support teams involved in managing one or more of those categories.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.