- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
It’s Time to Re-think Leadership
April 21, 2019
Re-think Leadership. When was the last time you wrote a handwritten letter, placed it in side an envelope and walked it to the post office?
It was probably a long time ago, right?
Now, it would be to slow, an unproductive use of time, inefficient. The truth is times have changed and things have moved on.
We are living in an age where technology is changing rapidly. Geo politics is changing the around the world and social norms and values are being adapted and challenged worldwide. The ability to be flexible and open to change & be bold enough to try new things used to be left to the young, whilst those with more years experience could stand loyal and proud to our old ways of working.
But it is time to wake up to the new business reality. The days of earning a degree and then riding on it for the next 30 years are over. The new generation of workers live in a world that is very different to when we entered it. Their needs are different, their expectations are different, their aspirations are different, their financial future is different, even their values are different.
So, it’s time to admit. If the world has changed so much, the way people want to be led is different and that means that we must freshen up ideas on leadership.
Studies have shown that most business leaders are out of touch with the needs of their employees. Employee engagement studies around the world are showing that employees are feeling less engaged in their jobs than ever before. People are simply feeling that their leaders no longer understand their complex needs and are stuck in the past.
Worldwide, most senior managers are in their 50’s and many are just hanging on to their jobs. Comfortable and inflexible. Some have even lost their passion for their work but know that to move to another company would damage their retirement income. Some say that they are not able to leave – leaving a generation full of ideas, passionate for change unable to rise through the ranks and being left feeling under challenged, unappreciated and without hope of ever rising to the top.
It is time to re-think leadership.
It’s time to revitalise our senior managers.
It’s time to re-ignite passion in in our organisations.
It’s time to engage and challenge the next generation.
At EuroMaTech, we have a suite Management & Leadership courses for you to choose from:
The Art and Science of Professional Leadership
Leadership and Management Skills for New Manager and Supervisor
Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
Mastering Management and Leadership Skills
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.