- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Is It Worth Undertaking Project Management Training?
March 7, 2019
Project management training is constantly evolving in its approach and it naturally makes sense for anybody targeting a full-time career, or those already engaged in project management to ensure they are up to speed with the latest professional tools.
In addition, it is not just project managers, but all people who participate in a project environment and are frequently engaged in the planning and execution of tasks, who will find it a considerable advantage and be able to complete tasks efficiently, comprehensively and timely with professional guidance. The need to engage in projects is now a common place, and, is affecting more and more employees – largely owing to the constant pressures on businesses and organisations to find new avenues of growth and direction; and new ways in which to increase efficiencies.
Completing a recognised course in project management is acknowledged as the most effective way to achieve this, led by professional tutors.
It is not just you, the individual, that will benefit from an investment in increasing and developing your knowledge, but so will the organisation you work in. Many senior managers often say how much they value those who have undertaken project management training; as immediately following training, people can tackle tasks, and assist senior managers focus on finding solutions to challenging and complex issues.
At EuroMaTech, we have a suite project management courses for you to choose from:
- Working Effectively in Project Teams
- Project Management for Contract Professionals: Using Project Management Tools to Enhance Contract Outcomes
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors
- Decision Making in Projects (Engineering) Initiation, Planning, Monitoring & Control
- Project Management for Non-Project Professionals
- Advanced Project Management
EuroMaTech base their project management courses on the Project Management Institute (PMI) project management approaches – designed to apply to any size project or task.
To check all the project management training courses that we offer, click here.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.