- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
If you can’t explain it
March 21, 2019
Albert Einstein said, “If you can’t explain it, simply you don’t understand it well enough”.
All high hazard plants – refineries, chemical plants, offshore rigs, storage depots etc. – do require personnel with sufficient knowledge to be able to contribute positively in delivering a safe workplace. There are far too many incidents taking place that result in loss of life and millions of dollars in damages.
With a little imagination, anyone can see what can go wrong in the process industry. This could be a loss of life, a fire, explosion or toxic release to name just a few. The problem is to know what should be done, when it should be done and what should be in place to prevent such events.
A competent and knowledgeable leader is required who has the ability to question systems and work practices. The inherent hazards of hydrocarbons, the safe storage of hydrocarbons, standard operating procedures are all areas where there is the necessity of questioning the validity and completeness of the management systems based on industry good practice. To ask the correct questions a clear understanding is needed of what process safety is all about. The manager or team leader has to be aware of how process risks are evaluated and what needs to be done should an incident occur. Correct use of the facts, the analysis of the facts and the synthesis of the information to make a new whole is an ultimate objective.
Commonly found in Process Incidents are Technical, Organisational and Leadership issues.
EuroMaTech offers a 5-day training course in Process Safety Management which lays the foundations for perfecting process safety management. The key topics covered are:
- Process safety leadership
- Management of change
- Management of process risk
- Process safety hazard control
- Fire and explosion protection
NEBOSH is the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health is a UK-based independent examination board delivering vocational qualifications in health, safety & environmental practice and management.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on this training seminar?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.