- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
How well do you get on with people?
December 15, 2019
Are you any good at telling the future? How well do you get on with people? These are the two fundamental challenges of the modern manager. Not only do they have to predict the future, but they also must lead and align their people with these forecasts in order to achieve corporate sustainability. Its like a game of “hide and seek” – the future “hides” whilst the team “seeks” to find each goal in order to achieve the safety of “base “or Vision.
Many organisations approach team alignment by setting a company mission and vision. But this often fails to motivate team members. The key is to help individuals understand how they personally contribute to the bigger picture and this is often overlooked. For instance, when there’s a cut off between the organisation’s vision and team members’ personal connection to it. That’s why any approach to strategy alignment needs to influence a range of different information and tools to help staff uncover why, how and what they can do to help achieve what the company wants.
In today’s increasingly unstable environment, the ability to respond quickly and effectively under uncertain conditions is critical to ensuring a business’ long-term success. Creating purpose driven teams must be always committed and aligned to achieve a goal. It is important that individuals generate their high standard, own personal meaning.
By increasing these terms of feedbacks from team members and leaders, you can elevate the rate which teams tend to respond in changing market conditions. Team members who have a clearer understanding of what they’re trying to achieve and the environment that they find themselves in are empowered to take independent action. The more they familiarize and align to team goals the possibility they will achieve these goals bigger.
Building configuration within a team is much simpler said than done. By attending EuroMaTech’s Managing People & Strategy training course, you will achieve the perfect alignment of team goals with your corporate strategy.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.