- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
Creating a Highly Competent Motivated Workforce
November 24, 2019
Many articles and research have been produced on the subject of Recruitment and Selection. However, fundamentally what makes the Recruitment process difficult to deliver and achieve the best possible outcome for both the individual and the recruiting company is two fold. Namely the demands placed on specialist skills and knowledge which need to be readily available and coordinated during the recruitment process.
Having been involved in recruitment for junior, senior and director roles, this has given me the opportunities to experience and value the in-depth application of the most appropriate recruitment process for junior and more senior roles in many international organisations.
It has been my experience that International companies have found to their cost that inappropriate Recruitment and Selection decisions will create significant problems for the business and the individual. This usually results in ’back fixing’ performance issues for the individual and reassessing the way forward.
Therefore, the use of real life case studies taken from international companies across different sectors is included by design to embellish the learning for the delegates.
Additionally, research has shown there is empirical evidence by employing the latest Recruitment and Selection techniques will, without a doubt, significantly increase the likelihood of recruiting the best possible candidate for a specific role.
This training course is designed to connect the relationship of the varied approaches to recruitment. It is important to appreciate that achieving expertise in every aspect of recruitment would be impossible in one week.
Therefore, delegates will examine and experiment with a number of the techniques used in recruitment.
To complete the process, the delegates will understand the relationships in what is and what isn’t possible to be delivered by the organisation and whether outsourcing should be considered as a solution.
Topic areas will include, but not restricted to;
- Mapping out the whole selection process.
- Selecting the right tools and techniques for different campaigns.
- Coaching and practice in both targeted and behavioural interviewing
- Use of competency frameworks to frame the recruitment opportunity.
- Application and use of social media,
- Introduction, benefits and pitfalls of Psychometric Instruments
- Constructing technical and management interview questions
- Developing the assessment team(s)
- The use of Assessment Centres
- HR management and administration of applicants
- Objective v’s subjective decision making.
- The offer process and on-boarding activities.
- Reporting back to the organisation along with recommendations on the way forward
The course will be presented in a relaxed atmosphere to enable delegates to absorb as much information as possible. This in turn will place the delegates in the position of being able to make informed decisions on where and when to use which technique in a professionally delivered recruitment process.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.