- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Achieving Great Things in the Office
March 15, 2020
Office managers and administrators are the unsung heroes of the organisation.
A company I worked with grew at a fantastic rate, going from a start-up to 3 million customers and 13,000 employees in just 7 years. The company systems and processes grew too, and kept on performing in spite of the massive demands. The organisation’s superstars were well identified, and well rewarded – The Managing Director, the Sales and Marketing staff, the Head of HR. But the real heroes were the office and administrative staff who, lead by the Head of Administration, kept the company’s essential systems and processes performing despite the enormous requirements of rapid growth.
The success of any organisation depends upon the efficiency of its office and its administrators. They are responsible for implementing company-wide policies and procedures, ensuring smooth Work Flow, and achieving the Highest Quality at Minimal Cost in the Quickest Time. All this as well as ensuring that the organisation is complying fully with all Laws, Customs, Practices and Health and Safety Requirements.
For office personnel and administrative staff to achieve both personal and organisational goals and objectives demands that they develop a vast mix of interpersonal and professional skills, leading to the confidence to succeed in a wide variety of tasks.
The Competences required for Personal Effectiveness are many and include:
- Motivating and Leading
- Communicating, written, verbal and presenting
Highly developed Emotional and Chronistic Intelligence are also required to succeed in these challenging roles.
However, there is one thing that is certain. Change will happen and the ability to embrace and manage change is also key to long term success. In terms of demonstrating creativity and innovation, office technology, paperless systems and handheld personal technology all provide a vast opportunity to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of office and administrative systems. Deploying Information instantly to where it’s needed most is a key factor in successful Information Management Systems.
The upcoming EuroMaTech Training and Development course Office Management and Effective Administration Skills running in Dubai creates a wonderful opportunity for office personnel and administrative staff to learn about all these exciting opportunities and to develop their personal competencies, ensuring their confidence to engage fully in the workplace and achieve significant performance improvements.
This exciting Training and Development course also covers essential topics such as:
- Delivering a first-class service to internal and external customers
- Team working
- Attending, organising and managing meetings
- Managing Working Relationships and Supervising Staff
- Dealing with Conflicting Priorities
- Routine Tasks that need People, Processes, Procedures, Technology,
- Work Simplification and Automation
Checkout this exciting Course now by following this link:
Check out our courses for 2020 at www.euromatech.com/training-plan-2020.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.