- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- HRM Skills for Today’s Leaders and Professionals 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 18 - 22 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 18 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 18 - 22 Jan 2021
- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 25 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 01 - 05 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting 07 - 11 Feb 2021
Achieving Great Things in the Office
March 15, 2020
Office managers and administrators are the unsung heroes of the organisation.
A company I worked with grew at a fantastic rate, going from a start-up to 3 million customers and 13,000 employees in just 7 years. The company systems and processes grew too, and kept on performing in spite of the massive demands. The organisation’s superstars were well identified, and well rewarded – The Managing Director, the Sales and Marketing staff, the Head of HR. But the real heroes were the office and administrative staff who, lead by the Head of Administration, kept the company’s essential systems and processes performing despite the enormous requirements of rapid growth.
The success of any organisation depends upon the efficiency of its office and its administrators. They are responsible for implementing company-wide policies and procedures, ensuring smooth Work Flow, and achieving the Highest Quality at Minimal Cost in the Quickest Time. All this as well as ensuring that the organisation is complying fully with all Laws, Customs, Practices and Health and Safety Requirements.
For office personnel and administrative staff to achieve both personal and organisational goals and objectives demands that they develop a vast mix of interpersonal and professional skills, leading to the confidence to succeed in a wide variety of tasks.
The Competences required for Personal Effectiveness are many and include:
- Motivating and Leading
- Communicating, written, verbal and presenting
Highly developed Emotional and Chronistic Intelligence are also required to succeed in these challenging roles.
However, there is one thing that is certain. Change will happen and the ability to embrace and manage change is also key to long term success. In terms of demonstrating creativity and innovation, office technology, paperless systems and handheld personal technology all provide a vast opportunity to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of office and administrative systems. Deploying Information instantly to where it’s needed most is a key factor in successful Information Management Systems.
The upcoming EuroMaTech Training and Development course Office Management and Effective Administration Skills running in Dubai creates a wonderful opportunity for office personnel and administrative staff to learn about all these exciting opportunities and to develop their personal competencies, ensuring their confidence to engage fully in the workplace and achieve significant performance improvements.
This exciting Training and Development course also covers essential topics such as:
- Delivering a first-class service to internal and external customers
- Team working
- Attending, organising and managing meetings
- Managing Working Relationships and Supervising Staff
- Dealing with Conflicting Priorities
- Routine Tasks that need People, Processes, Procedures, Technology,
- Work Simplification and Automation
Checkout this exciting Course now by following this link:
Check out our courses for 2020 at www.euromatech.com/training-plan-2020.
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.