Business of oil & gas is contractually and technically complex, involving enormous capital along with some risks and uncertainties. It is often significantly influenced by geopolitical events. In this EuroMaTech Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills training course you will study:
- The basics of oil & gas exploration, production, and the oil and gas recovery economics to fully understand the business and the essential contracting terms
- The various types of petroleum contracts and their key attributes, along with the contracting parties’ roles and responsibilities
- The rights and obligations of all parties concerned such as national oil companies, international oil companies and the host government
- The wide-ranging financial tools used in the oil and gas industry contracts are evaluated along with the fiscal strategies that impact each party’s profitability
- How these profitability considerations provide incentives for investment and re-investment throughout various stages of oil & gas exploration and production
- How the understanding of negotiations skills, avoiding conflicts, and effectively preparing for negotiations, helps in concluding successful agreements
This EuroMaTech “Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills” training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Gain broad perspective of what are the essential factors in oil and gas business
- Enhance your understanding of the fundamentals of oil & gas law, and the commercial contracts
- Evaluate the technical, commercial, and financial aspects of oil & gas contracts and their impact on the profitability
- Confidently discuss the technical terms, concepts and buzzwords with your peers and clients
- Master the negotiations skills, lead and influence business agreements towards successful contracts
Please click here to review the published outline for the “Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills” training seminar in Beijing between 10 – 14 Sep 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: [email protected]
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With high emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration & Secretarial, Management & Leadership, Finance & Budgeting, Customer & Public Relations, HR Training Seminars, Healthcare Management, Health & Safety, Electrical & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Maintenance, Oil, Gas & Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts & Purchasing, MBA and Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including Training Course in Abu Dhabi , Training Course in Amsterdam , Training Course in Bali , Training Course in Bangkok , Training Course in Beijing , Training Course in Brighton, Training Course in Brussels, Training Course in Berlin , Training Course in Chicago , Training Course in Colombo , Training Course in Copenhagen , Training Course in Dubai , Training Course in Geneva , Training Course in Georgia , Training Course in Jeddah , Training Course in Kuala Lumpur , Training Course in London , Training Course in Marrakech , Training Course in Muscat , Training Course in Los Angeles , Training Course in Orlando , Training Course in Riyadh , Training Course in Singapore , Training Course in St. Petersburg , Training Course in Sydney , Training Course in Vancouver , Training Course in Vienna , Training Course in Washington , and Training Course in Zurich.
Some of our popular Seminar
EuroMaTech is capable of conducting training programme exclusively for your delegates. Please e-mail us on [email protected] for further information and/or to receive a comprehensive proposal.