- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
How can experienced leaders improve their abilities even further?
March 12, 2018
This EuroMaTech training course on Advanced Leadership covers critical areas of leadership in today’s competitive and demanding market environment. Participants will acquire and develop essential skills that will improve their communication, conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making, anger management while at the same time improving their self-awareness and self-esteem.
Managers and leaders attending a new course from training leaders EuroMaTech in Dubai this week learn how to build their knowledge on leadership skills, develop awareness of their emotional wellbeing and understand techniques to improve communication and improve their problem-solving abilities.
Advanced Leadership: Sharpening the Leadership Philosophy of Emerging Leaders looks at the role of leaders as people development specialists, building a solid approach to delegating, communicating, coaching, managing conflict, anger and making decisions.
“The challenge for any leader or manager today is unlock the potential of a younger and more diverse workforce.”
Among the topics on offer are:
- Define the role of a leader within an organization
- Understand the importance of being aware of his or her own strengths and weaknesses
- Realize the importance of a healthy environment whereby people are confident of their abilities
- Cultivate skills in asking good questions and active listening
- Improve their ability to deal with difficult people
- Learn how to analyse and find problem solving solutions
- Be able to give assertive feedback and correction to others
- Perfect their anger management skills
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to for manager and leaders to take their performance to the next level.
Appropriately, the course finishes with a how leaders can develop themselves, their self-esteem, confidence and self-management.
Do you wish to join in the next run of Advanced Leadership: Sharpening the Leadership Philosophy of Emerging Leaders training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.